Introducing AuthenTEAK’s private label collection.
Category: Outdoor Furniture
AuthenTEAK a proud sponsor of Camp Twin Lakes Partners Card Program!
Purchase your $60 Camp Twin Lakes partners card and enjoy 20% off at more than 350 participating shops and restaurants from 10.28.11 – 11.06.11. 100% of proceed go directly to Camp Twin Lakes.
Camp Twin Lakes is a nonprofit organization providing therapeutic recreation to children facing physical, emotional or mental illnesses and challenges at two state-of-the-art campsites in Rutledge and Winder.
Partners Card: Save – Shop – Dine!
Support a great cause! Shoppers can purchase a Partners Card at AuthenTEAK for $60 and receive a 20% discount at participating retailers and restaurants in the Metro Atlanta Area.
Fall is here and cool weather can be felt across the nation; here are a few tips for outdoor living during the Fall season.
- Design an outdoor sports cave. Outdoor spaces become outdoor rooms when adding a television, comfortable seating, and outdoor kitchen conveniences like a mini fridge, cooking space and sink. You’ll love how a fresh beverage is within easy reach. Plus, if you accidentally spill your drink while cheering on a touchdown, a paver patio will handle the mess much better than indoor carpet.
- Fire up the grill. Spending the day cheering on your favorite team can really work up an appetite. Be sure to keep your guests happy and full by providing lots of tasty, hot-off-the-grill treats. An added bonus, cooking outside on the grill will give off extra heat on cooler days and into the evening.
- Show pride for your favorite team with color-themed throws and pillows adorning your outdoor furniture.
- Build a raised garden bed to make the task a bit easier, and consider growing a few pumpkins for Halloween.
- Replace spent annuals with fall-blooming hardy mums; these showy perennials will provide color for many weeks. Properly planted, maintained and winterized, mums will colorfully enhance your landscape for years to come.
- Fall is “now or never” time to plant spring bulbs like daffodils, tulips, hyacinths, crocus and other fall bulbs.
- Fall is the best season to plant fruit trees such as apples, pears, plums, cherries, peaches, apricots and figs. Young trees should be staked to prevent roots from being pulled by fall and winter winds.
Outdoor Furniture and Decor:
- Add some cushions and pillows in rich fall hues to your deck furniture and incorporate seasonal decorations to give your outdoor space a new look.
- The cool temperatures of fall can be refreshing, but unwelcome if you aren’t prepared. Create comfortable surroundings for you and your guests by adding a fire pit feature. Fire pits make for a great social center piece.
- Place a couple of Adirondack chairs and a garden bench to place around a fire pit and get ready to toast marshmallows with the family once the nights get cooler.
- Long live your grill! Even though summer’s gone, there’s no need to abandon outdoor entertaining on your deck or patio space. You’re ready to have a fall cookout. (Perhaps even install an outdoor TV for those die-hard sports fans!)
- Add a patio heater to keep guest warm during those weekend parties.
Shop our New River Adirondack Sale! Save 10% off all New River Adirondacks! New River outdoor furniture is manufactured from 100% natural Brazilian Cherry. This dense, heavy and strong wood is 238% denser than teak which is a great indicator of its durability and resistance to wear and denting. SALE ENDS SEPT. 15TH!
End of Summer Savings: Up to 60% off select floor models! Grab the summer savings with discounts on best sellers from Gloster, Tropitone and more! Shop AuthenTEAK’s West Midtown showroom!
We are excited to announce AuthenTEAK as a finalist in the 2012 Apollo Awards for the single store category! These will be our THIRD nomination for the Apollo Awards. We were first nominated in 2009 and 2011 for the single store category. We look forward to the results in September!
The International Casual Furnishings Association announces finalists for the 2012 Apollo Awards. The program recognizes retail excellence in the sales and marketing of outdoor furnishings. Finalists must demonstrate outstanding accomplishments and commitment to customer service.
“High Point, N.C. – The International Casual Furnishings Association (ICFA) announces that nominations are now open for the 2012 Apollo Awards honoring the best retailers in the casual furnishings industry.
The awards will be presented at an annual gala dinner on Saturday, September 22, during the 2012 International Casual Furniture and Accessories Market in Chicago. Based on the online voting, five finalists will be selected in two categories, single store and multi-store. All finalists will be honored and the winners announced at the gala dinner.”